Search & Win

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A New Approach

So, Alej has been getting a cup of coffee in the morning for the past 5 days to help manage his ADHD. I got a note from his teacher yesterday stating that his behavior is off again and he stated that he thinks the coffee is the reason. Here comes the tale spinning again. He had a couple of days at school without incident which tells me it has been helping. Apparently the coffee is only helping for about half the school day. I got some information that some supplements help to manage the hyperactivity and the inattentiveness as well as to improve concentration. I was pointed to L-Theanine, GABA, 5-HTP and Omega 3 with EPA. At this point, I am willing to try anything. I ordered them and should receive them in the mail within the next week. I am getting very close to pulling him out of this school and doing the virtual charter school. He did so well when the work was going at his pace and he was getting one on one attention. Wish I had more support for it. On another note, I am now 13 weeks pregnant and officially out of the first trimester. I can't wait to get my ultrasound and find out the sex!

No comments: