Search & Win

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I need a vacation!

Ok, so after having Alejandro come home early 3 times last week, I thought everything would calm down this week. But NO!! Today, I have my sister's 3 kids, Amber 12, Brandon 9 and Emily 4. And all of them are sick! So everything was going relatively smoothly with 4 kids in the house when BAM! I get a call from the school telling me that Alej had thrown up in class and had a fever. Oh joy... So I go pick him up from school and bring him home just after 10 in the morning. Mind you, I had to let Elijah know that once again, he has to walk home alone. My gosh! School has not even been in session for a full month yet and Alej has gone home or has been absent 5 days. This is getting ridiculous! Anyways, chaos reigns in a house with 5 kids in it and the quietest one still gone. Ok, enough with the venting. Beyond all of that, I am trying to find alternative therapies to deal with Alej's ADHD. I don't want to deal with seeing my son suffer from even more medication side effects. There has got to be a better way out there that will work for him.

No comments: